Salary: Market Related
Quality Auditing – Internal | External | Supplier Development and Quality of goods receiving Area: Chamdor Krugersdorp
Reports to: Quality Manager
Direct Reports: Quality Inspector Receiving
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the auditing activities both internally and externally with the objective of continuously improving on the quality systems and ensuring the effectiveness thereof. Developing sub-suppliers to achieving set goals. This has to be achieved by working together with all relevant departments and suppliers.
• Formal Quality Qualifications in System Auditing
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Quality environment
• Technical background and or any other suitable qualification
• Familiar with SPC activities
• Familiar with QS 9000, VDA 6.1, ISO 9002 requirements
• Be computer literate
Requirements and Responsibilities
• To plan, lead, organise and control activities in the following areas:
– Quality auditing – Internal and External, including Process, Product, System and Project
– Receiving Inspection – Vendor Performance Rating, Problem Solving, Supplier Controls
• Initiate and co-ordinate the required corrective action plans to item 1.1 above.
• Develop sub-suppliers towards achieving a level of supply confidence to the organisation, e.g.
ISO 9000, ISO 1400 and 1401, VDA 6.1, QS 9000, TS 16949 where required.
• Participate in project development activities both internal and externally, including PSW, APQP
Inspection criteria SCs CCs
• Liaise with departmental foreman and managers regarding any non-conformances and or
system/process control improvements which can be improved on.
• Submit monthly reports on the progress status related to the above activities.
• Participate with training activities in the quality environment.
• Carry out any other quality related activities as may be required from time to time.
• Have the authority to stop any production processes and or deliveries to customers, when
required, should any non-conformities be identified (when deputising for the Quality Manager)