Customised Recruitment Solutions
At Warburton Appointments we cover the full process of recruitment, adjusting and tailoring each service to ensure that we meet the requirements of our clients and candidates. There is no one-size-fits-all approach, as we have the opportunity to work with unique, talented individuals and clients whose businesses have much to offer. Every client and candidate is treated with due respect and a certain level of priority.
- Receiving and discussing the job specification
- Advertising the position on various job portals and social media platforms
- Thoroughly interviewing and screening candidates
- Shortlisting suitable candidates to present to our client
- Complimentary value assessment for shortlisted candidates
- Reference checks, including criminal and credit checks where applicable
- Further assessments by a qualified industrial psychologist, when required
Ann, the recruitment specialist at Warburton Appointments, has years of experience in placing candidates in a diverse range of industries in South Africa. By listening carefully to clients, a thorough understanding of their requirements is gained, before initiating the recruitment process. This serves to ensure that Warburton Appointments brings value to the table, every time.
We have a passion, and a flair, for locating rare talent and sensing potential in candidates. This skill adds a unique edge to our competitive advantage in the recruitment industry.
Warburton Appointments is a proud partner to PDA International – Africa, striving together to improve the most important ASSET in any organisation, it’s PEOPLE.
PDA is a behavioural assessment that through a simple, precise and scientific methodology allows us to discover and analyse peoples’ behavioural profiles. It also allows us to evaluate the behavioural and competency requirements of a job thereby ensuring you select and develop the right people into the right positions.
We at Warburton Appointments use the PDA as part of our recruitment process, as well as an offering to our clients as part of their organisational Human Capital needs. The PDA can assist with:
- Talent Management
- Leadership Development
- Team Effectiveness
- Succession Planning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Executive Learning and Facilitation
- Identify Skills, Develop Individuals and Retain Talent
Go to: http://pda-africa.com/ for more information